The Three books of Encantadia: Watch all the complete episodes @myPinoy.tv!

Do you know where to access and watch your favorite Pinoy tv shows, movies, or fantaseryes?
What is the latest Pinoy fantaserye that you have watched so far?
If you’re going to ask me, I just recently watched the most popular Pinoy serye/fantaserye in the Philippines, ‘Encantadia’ in MyPinoy.tv's website (See http://mypinoy.tv) and I really appreciated the GMA network for such a creative masterpiece. Indeed, I congratulate the network for a job well done. No wonder Encantadia have reached its highest rating in year 2006 with a percentage of 39.3 in Metro Manila.

So, to share with you about the plot of the story, here’s a brief preview:

The story of Encantadia is all about the mythical four kingdoms of Adamya, Lireo, Sapiro, and Hathoria. Each gem of the four kingdoms is guarded by the four diwatas namely Amihan, Pirena, Alena, and Danaya. While because of evil (the root of all pride, vanity, hunger for power, greed, etc.), the four kingdoms of Encantadia are threatened to separate from its unison. The good forces of nature and the four gems guides the four Sang’gre sisters in their mission to struggle away from temptation and to prevent evil from entirely destroying and separating the 4 kingdoms in Encantadia.
What’s more exciting was that I discovered from MyPinoy.tv that Encantadia comes in three books! Book I is entitled, ‘Encantadia, Book II, Etheria (the 5th kingdom in Encantadia), and lastly, the finale: Book III entitled, ‘Encantadia: Pag-ibig Hanggang Wakas.’ And of course! I have watched all the three books I mentioned because all the episodes are available and accessible at MyPinoy.tv!

Imagine? I was able to watch all the episodes in just two weeks! ☺ This is all because of MYPINOY.TV. If not for thatwebsite I would not be able to watch my favorite Pinoy fanataserye.
I watched Encantadia episodes for FREE within 24 hours (They feature a free trial!) but I just could not stop myself to watch up to the last episode so, what I did was to subscribe and as I preconceived it, I enjoyed my viewing with leisure. So guys, sisters, friends out there all over the country who were Pinoy couch potatoes and tv addict (☺), I want to share my satisfaction upon my subscription at Mypinoy.tv! Truly, I say, it will satisfy your desire for quality Philippine entertainment. ;-)

Visit MyPinoy.tv at http://www.Mypinoy.tv.com

Comments

  1. episodes 10-19 are the 3rd book. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. And episode 160 is restricted. My heart is breaking. I NEED to watch the last episode. Not a want, but a NEED. Do you have the final episode? Please, I'm begging you :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts